Why invest in a franchise?
A franchise offers a lower risk for an investor who intends to set up a business of his/her own, because of:
- Territorial protection.
- Support service from the franchisor.
- Location analysis and consultation from the franchisor.
- Lower personal investment.
- Established trademark and recognized brand.
Smart Kids Franchise
We now invite interested and qualified people or corporations, who intend to work in the rewarding field of mental development education, to join us as a franchisee in various parts of the country.
Smart Kids provides an ideal business package:
- Unique services & products for you to market.
- Exclusive territory to start and build up your business.
- On-going professional support from the head office.
- Training and close assistance to get you off to a fast START.
The Corporate office shall fully support and advice our franchisees on the following:
- Marketing & promotion.
- Business planning.
- Business administration management.
- Sales and customer service.
- Marketing material.
- With lower risk investment, you can own and operate your own business.
- You will receive comprehensive training, supply of goods and services, educational seminars/previews, newsletters, territorial protection and the chance to attend an annual conference.
Who can become a franchisee?
- Individuals who have entrepreneurial interests of setting up businesses with minimum investment and yielding good returns.
- Individuals who have a passion for education and who believe that it should be made available and accessible to everyone worldwide.
- Individuals who see education as an important service to humankind and who wish to be involved directly in creating a young generation who will influence the world in positive ways.
- Individuals who love to teach and wish to make a profitable and fulfilling career in this field.
- Individuals who want to have an honourable livelihood that is mentally, emotionally and socially fulfilling.
Who can become a Course Instructor?
A person with a great love of children and learning ability to keep updating oneself in the latest research and innovation methodologies:
- Who loves learning and children.
- Who wants the younger generation to improve.
- Who loves marketing and is interested in big business.
- Who wants to reach out into the homes and help the parents develop their children.
- Who wants to be an entrepreneur.
- Who is interested in building the future of the country
- Who wants to be your own boss.
- Who loves challenges.
- Educated housewife who want to earn a good income, yet want to take care of her family.
Benefits to become Smart Kids Franchisee:
Access to capital:
Experience of the franchiser:
Reason For Success:
- A proven concept
- A mentorship that lasts the life of the franchise agreement
- Lower risk and less chance of failure
- Not being a “master/servant” but a business relationship
This is somewhat overcome as commercial banks and development corporations recognize the lower risk profile of franchising and consequently prefer financing a franchisee. Financiers know they have a “safety net” in the franchiser who has tested and fine-tuned the franchised system.
Our franchise package comes along with years of experience and proven methods. This eliminates many of the start-up problems and enables someone with little or no experience in a particular industry to become part thereof.
The franchiser provides both initial and ongoing training to a new franchisee. This helps to prepare the franchisee in all facets of the business. This method of skills transfer takes place at all levels i.e. Management training, technique training, preview, promotion, presentation, as well as employees training at all levels. This is a particular benefit for people who do not have the experience, knowledge or the skills of Mental Arithmetic, which they wish to, enter. Upon approval of an application, signing of the franchise agreement and the successful purchase of your franchise, the franchisee and/or employees will undergo an intensive training course. During training, all aspects of the company’s unique and specially developed computer programmes, all legal aspects of the business and the marketing of the business is discussed in detail.
The franchiser provides the franchisee with ongoing assistance throughout term of business relationship. In addition, the franchiser is also in a position to provide continuous research and development, contributing to new products and services.
Purchasing a franchise means to become part of a “Family” where all members work together for the good of the whole. All franchisees contribute and share ideas for the benefit of the franchise. Maintaining and upholding clearly defined operating procedures and quality standards. Contribution to growth through feedback, promotion, research and development.